Near the west end of the Heaven's Gate trail.
How can I help?
I would like a Canadian tax receipt for my donation:
Make a donation via Canada Helps
(all donations will receive a charitable tax receipt)
Or make a pledge to support La Cloche Mountains Campaign:
- Download the Pledge Form (in your computer as pdf)
- Open and complete the form with your contact details and the amount you pledge to provide (either as one payment or spread over two years)
- Save and send your Pledge Form pdf as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like my donation to be deductible in the U.S.:
Make a donation online through American Friends of Canadian Conservation using your credit card or PayPal.
Send a check (in U.S. funds) to:
American Friends of Canadian Conservation
336 36th Street #717
Bellingham WA 98225
Together with your completed Grant recommendation - click here!
Or make a pledge (click green button below) to support La Cloche Mountains Campaign:
- Download the American Friends of Canadian Conservation Pledge Form
- Complete the form with your contact details and the amount of your pledge
- Email it to email@example.com or send it by mail to the address above
When the total funds promised are sufficient, donors will be notified and their pledged gift requested.
The Ojibwe name is Kitchitwaa Shkwandem. It means 'Gateway to Heaven' or 'Spiritual Way'. Don't let this be the last generation to walk Heaven's Gate.