August 11, 2020
EBC is looking for a name for our monthly digital newsletter, and we would love your help!
If you would like to take part, please email suggestions to Hannah Jowett, our Community Outreach and Educational Coordinator, Hannah.Jowett@escarpment.ca
The EBC team will then choose the winner who will be announced in September's newsletter. The submitter of the chosen entry will win a $50 Visa gift card.
Here are a few guidelines for submissions:
- Submit only original work
- The name should be relatively short – two to three words. It needs to fit on the masthead of the current newsletter
- It should express a relationship to wildlife/nature/conservation
- It should be unique – there are many conservation organizations that send out newsletters. We want our newsletter to have a title that is easily identifiable with EBC
- If you have a design in mind for the name (e.g. a certain font), submit that as well, but it is not required
- Be creative! A creative submission will be favoured over another that may hit all these points but is not as unique
Deadline for entries is September 15th 2020. Have fun with the contest and GOOD LUCK! If you do not want to be part of the competition but you would still like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please send an email to the address provided above.